LIFE STREAMS: a lyfe resource for spiritual growth
James Bryan Smith with Lynda Graybeal
New, fully revised edition
For anyone asking ‘What will help me grow spiritually?’, Life Streams provides practical ways to transform your life and community from the inside out.
Adapted from Renovaré’s A Spiritual Formation Workbook, this workbook features guidelines for starting a Spiritual Formation Group, study plans for the first nine sessions and a questionnaire that helps map the way ahead. Offering fresh perspectives on Christian faith and practice, Life Streams contains all you need to start and maintain a Spiritual Formation Group.
SHOP: Life Streams
FREE DOWNLOAD: Life Streams introduction and first session
GROUP DISCOUNT: Buying 5 or more copies? Email here for a discount code!
George H. Gallup Jr.
The book features:
- Foreword by Richard Foster.
- Preface by James Catford.
- How to use this book
- Starting a Group
- Session 1: Discovering a Balanced Vision of Christian Faith and Practice
- Session 2: Practising the Prayer-Filled Life
- Session 3: Practising the Virtuous Life
- Session 4: Practising the Spirit-Empowered Life
- Session 5: Practising the Compassionate Life
- Session 6: Practising the Word-Centred Life
- Session 7: Practising the Sacramental Life
- Session 8: Discovering a Practical Strategy for Spiritual Growth
- Order of Meeting
- Evaluating the Group’s Experience and Planning for the Future
- Ideas and Exercises
If for any reason the order link does not work please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01903 241975. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.